Report a Problem

Last Updated on Thursday, 14 January 2016 14:18


To report a spill and/or suspected discharge of pollution to the stormwater system, please call (509) 338-3213.You may also call this number if you would like to report a water drainage problem or other maintenance issue. For emergencies, or if you suspect a hazardous material, please dial 911.